Monday, March 29, 2010

A Day At The Park

Today was one of those rare days when you might not mind living in Bakersfield- beautiful and 78 degrees out. So Simone (my little BFF as Chris says) and I went to the park by our house. She loved laying on her blanket and looking around and I loved snapping some cute pics of her! Of course, she has the most adorable huge smile but I can never seem to take the picture quick enough...oh well they are very cute anyway and I did get one smile on camera.




In other news:

Sarah looked so good with her bangs cut that I decided to copy. It definitely helped me feel less frumpy!

5 comments:

Linda Reed said...

Love that fuzzy hair!!! (Simi's not yours.) She is going to love the park even more when she is big enough to feed the ducks and go down the slide. Just try not to get her hooked on the swings. At least until she is big enough to pump herself.

emily w. said...

Cute baby and cute bangs!

Laura Swenson said...

Thank you sooo much for the pics. I think Simi is the cutest little girl. Swell bangs, too!

Carl said...

Very cute Clare and I like the hair, I may need to go for that look myself.

Stake Camp Directors said...

UMMMMMMMMMMMM, frumpy is not a word that ever comes to mind when I think of cute Clare-so get over your baby blues and relish in the cuteness that is YOU!