Sunday, March 16, 2008

She Did It!

After much nagging and prodding all it took for Clare to start a blog was to have us (Emily and Mom) do it for her. So here it is. I hope you like it, Clare. We will all be waiting with baited breath to see what you have to say. In case you need a little help, here are some potential blog topics to get you started:

The Great Pit Bull Adventure
Substitute Teaching Horror Stories
Life on the Gritty Railroad (that one's for you, Chris)
What You Don't Want to Know About Restaurants

Anyone visiting Clare's new blog can feel free to vote for their favorite blog topic. Don't let us down, Clare.

Lovingly,
Emily and Mom

4 comments:

Eliza said...

I'm so proud to be your first comment ever!!! Very nice looking blog I might add. I sure hope you keep us posted on what is going on in the Rossetto household. We love you guys very much!

p.s. I hate the word verification thing... think about taking that part off. :)

Laura Swenson said...

I vote pit bull. Pit bull anything will do for me. Pretty much any bull will do, now that I think of it.

Ann White said...

Hi from the White House - no, not the one in DC or even the one in Texas,
Looking forward to checking up on you guys and to see your art.
I vote for the "What you don't want to know about restaurants"

David and Amanda said...

Hey Clare! Welcome to Blog world...Hope to hear from YOU soon!