Monday, May 26, 2008

www.rossetto-art.com


I have updated my art website and it is finished for the time being. I intended for the site to serve as an easy way to advertise my work and store my portfolio. The main purpose of it, of course, is to solicit more work. So...please check it out and give me feedback: Is it slow to load? Are the images clear? Is it easy to navigate? Do the Header and Style/Colors work? Should I even include the "Figurative/Realistic" or "Graphic Design" galleries (these are more personal/silly stuff)?

With summer coming soon, I am hoping to suppliment my income with a lot of art commissions (as I won't be substitute teaching). My business relies mainly on word of mouth (mostly because I am too lazy and shy to really invest in any advertising tactics) so if any of you out there have friends or colleages looking for custom artwork, please refer them to me! Thanks!!!

6 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

Wow! I think it turned out great. I had never seen the dog images. Hilarious! Especially the ones starring Jack. I think you really captured his essence. I wouldn't take anything away. I think by including the graphic design and the abstract/realistic stuff it shows the range of your abilities. You need to get some business cards printed with your web address--you could pass them out to people and ask them to give them to their friends. In today's economic climate you need to stress your affordability, so you need to come up with a snappy name like "Art for Everyone." Although that sounds kind of communistic.

Laura Swenson said...

Love the dog photos! I can tell that you enjoy your pup.

I really enjoy keeping up with you through the blog. Keep posting!

How is the house coming?

Unknown said...

I have mentioned you to people in the past. I you would be willing to make a short trip here sometime this summer I could probably line up some jobs for you. Let me know.

Sarah

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
emily w. said...

It looks great. It loads fast on my computer and the images are all very clear. I echo Sarah's comment. I think you should plan a trip here and do something cute in our playroom. I could probably line up some more jobs for you here as well. Can't wait to see you guys!

clare said...

I would totally make a trip to St. George to do some artwork. San Antonio may be a little far...but we really need to plan a trip anyway so maybe. Thanks!