Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Let's Try This Again!


This is our new house! We just had our offer accepted and we are signing into a 30-day escrow tomorrow (this time it is a nice couple being transferred to Texas for work-not a forclosure or short sell, so no issues hopefully!). The house is in Campus Park neighborhood and all the neighbors, and their houses, look very nice (I have driven through and snooped a lot). It is a very cute, 3 bed 2 bath with a lot of charm. The front has a closed in courtyard covered in jasmine. The backyard is amazing, like 4000 sq feet with a patio and a yard full of fruit trees, gardens, walkways, huge oak and pine trees and a fish pond. We are very excited and I will put more pics up when we start moving in!

5 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

I'm glad all your (new to you)beautifully painted furniture will have a home! We're very happy for you both and excited to take a tour of your new digs!

emily w. said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you found something else. It sounds beautiful and I'm anxious to see more pictures soon. Congrats!

Laura Swenson said...

Cute, cute house! Now the two of you (or is it 4??) can make it a home... Congratulations!!

THE EBERSOHLS said...

Congratulations on your new home Claire. Ran into your blog and it is darling. Hope you are doing well and enjoy the new adventure of being homeowners. My husband and I also enjoy being homeowners despite all the extra maintenance.

THE EBERSOHLS said...

By the way, this is Jessica from Bakersfield. We were in seminary together at the Deseret building with Brother Davis. I don't know if you remember me. I was in fifth ward and also in second ward.