Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I feel smarter already...


So... I was bored yesterday (after having wrapped up all my weekend home-improvements, not having to sub because of Labor Day, and not wanting to go out and spend money) and decided it had been far too long since I changed my hair color! I did it myself- and after 2 attempts and some help from my handy assistant Chris- I think it looks pretty good! I actually look like I belong in the Reed family now. I'll include a "before" pic of my blonde self in case you haven't seen me in a while and forgot what I looked like!

p.s. That is Chris' bum in the picture if you were wondering.

10 comments:

AubreAnn said...

Oh I love it. You look beautiful no matter what :) Good color for fall

Mom/Linda said...

OH MY GOSH!!!

You look beautiful!!! But this may take some getting used to. It's probably pretty close to your natural color,isn't it?

The next time you're bored you should come over and color mine. (Just kidding)

Taylors said...

Angelina watch out! I love it! We miss you guys and hope we see you in November.

Laura Swenson said...

Absolutely beautiful!! What a change... and it continues to reflect the truly beautiful person you are. You are making a lot of changes lately...

emily w. said...

According to Abby: "That's not Clare!"

From one brunette to another...I think it's cute :)

Eliza said...

I LOVE IT!! Change is so nice every once in a while. So do you think I should be the honorary blonde in the family now?

Eliza said...

Jake took one look and said, "she looks like Lindsay Lohan." I had no idea he knew who that was. All the kids commented that you look so beautiful!

Eliza said...

Me: Look at these pictures of Clare she looks so different now.

Riley: Oh my gosh she doesn't wear glasses anymore.

kristi said...

I haven't seen you in a few weeks, but I'm not sure I would have recognized you. I don't remember you without blond hair (and I found your blog through Emily's). Hope to see Lindsay Lohan in person soon!

Troy and Jeni Miller said...

I love it! It makes your eyes look sooo BIG! I have been wanting to do a drastic change like that but haven't quite mustered up the nerve to go through with it. Good going! By the way I love the house! Hope you guys are well. Maybe I'll see you this holiday season if you happen to come visit Sean & Sarah. Take care.
Jeni (Sean's sister... just in case you were wondering :)