Thursday, October 2, 2008

House Pics Finally!

I know it took forever and the anticipation momentum has sort of fizzled down...but here are pics of our house! Please note the newly painted walls, front door and french doors: Also, we bought new fixtures and hardware for the bathrooms, put new handles on all the doors, got some new furniture and decor, and planted more plants and flowers in the back. I didn't include pics of everything (like the master bed/bath) just the rooms that I did the most work in. We love living here and are just so happy to have been able to make this our first home!

























8 comments:

Laura Swenson said...

It's beautiful! You and your sisters really have a talent for decorating! I am so proud of you. I know you will enjoy your home.

KaufusiFamily said...

I love it! I have been checking your blog for a while hoping to see pictures of your new home. Sarah told me all about it. I will agree with Laura... you Reed girls KNOW how to decorate!

emily w. said...

Your house looks beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person sometime.

P.S. Liv says, "She has a lovely garden."

Mom/Linda said...

I am so pleased that all of our children have made such lovely, warm homes for their families! Good job!

I see we have a winner in the "stay off the new couch" battle.

Eliza said...

Gorgeous!!! It all looks amazing Clare (and Chris). I'm so proud of you both. You guys are just too dang cute.

Taylors said...

I love the doors! They were not painted when we were there. Also, the yard looks really pretty, you guys have been working hard! Jackson looks very pleased with himself in th pic! We cant wait to see you guys hopefully in Nov. Sorry I could not come this month, October is crazy for me!

Taylors said...

Oh also a crib would look really cute in that front room!

Candice Lynn said...

LOVE the red door, both its color and design. Your wedding picture above the fireplace is gorgeous.