Monday, October 27, 2008

Photo Tag

I am playing along with Em's photo tag via Mom's blog (note to Em- I can't look at your blog lately because its making my browser shut down) I was told to post the 4th photo in my 6th folder. I don't know how organized all you guys are, but all my photos are in 1 folder labeled "photos library". I guess I should get on that. Anyway this is the 4th pic in that folder-


-Sarah and I will not be pursuing a career in pro-snowboarding anytime soon...many bruises that day!

4 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

Thanks for playing! I've never seen that picture--cute! (I wouldn't have recognized either of you, though.)

Carl said...

You guys look super cool!

Taylors said...

I dont think I will ever try that again! Very painful experience!

Andrea's Mom said...

I really LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture....I wish I had a copy!