Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Can you see the resemblance?




We went to our appointment today and confirmed a healthy, tiny baby in there. It was really cool to get to see the little features already (not as visible in the picure) like the head, arms and legs, and a heartbeat! Chris got work off so we could go together, which was really special. My Dr. said the expected due date is Dec. 8th. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers- we feel so blessed to get to experience this and just hope for continued health and progress.

5 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

I'm pretty sure he/she is smiling and has blue eyes. Lucky baby...lucky parents!

Laura Swenson said...

What a lucky, lucky baby! I am so excited for you and your parents as well. Babies are wonderful!

Keep us informed about your preparations. I want to see the nursery, baby clothes, everything!

I love you.

emily w. said...

Congratulations guys! He/She is beautiful!

Brooke said...

I think it looks like me. Kind of blobby, but overall really cute with a lot of potential. Oh wait, I'm pretty sure I have a heartbeat too. Yep, looks just like me. Oh and congratulations.

Unknown said...

So exciting!!!