Wednesday, July 2, 2008

And Taco Makes Three...


Meet Taco! He is a chaweenie (half dauchsund/half chihuaha) puppy. Terri (Forsyth) and Joe found him and wondered if we would be interested, or could help find him a home. My manager at work was kind of wanting a new dog but she is leaving for vacation today for 6 days. So...being the dog freak that I am I offered to keep him until she got back and decided whether or not they wanted him afterall. I have a feeling it may be too late in 6 days because he is quite cute, Brother and Jackson really like him and he had Chris at hello. Is it a bad sign that I already gave him a middle name? Taco Maurice Rossetto- if your wondering. Are we crazy for adding a third puppy 2 weeks before we move?

3 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

Yes. But in a nice way.

Laura Swenson said...

I always wanted two chihuahua puppies so I could name them Jose and Hose-B. Very sweet puppy. As I get older I fall more in love with small children and dogs. I am wishing for a miniature wienie dog. When my little Mia shuffles off her mortal core, maybe I can find one. I am not so anxious as to wish for an early demise, mind you. Just planning.

Eliza said...

Maurice??? Do you want another one of your dogs to turn gay?